Article updated on 24/03/2021 at 2 p.m.
In compliance with the government decree published on the 19th of March 2021, the following facilities will not be open at the beginning of the season (until further notice):
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, waterslides and paddling pools
- The interiors and outdoor terraces of our bars, restaurants and snack bars.
We remind you that the curfew rules also apply inside the campsite. We therefore ask you to remain in your accommodation between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.
However, our teams are delighted to offer you the following services (in compliance with our enhanced safety procedures):
- A programme of activities for children and adults (depending on the campsite).
- A take-away food and drink service during the day and in the evening, with the option of delivery to your accommodation (reduced menu. Times and days of the week may vary on different campsites. Deliveries to your accommodation are only available in the evening).
- Our outdoor activity areas: playgrounds, sports fields, table tennis, petanque…
- Our receptions for advice on outings and excursions.
- Our mini-supermarkets with fresh bread and pastries available every morning (or a pick up point for pre-ordered bread, depending on the campsite).
We thank you for your understanding with regard to these restrictions that have been imposed on us and of course, we will be sure to adapt our services as soon as a relaxation of this decree is announced.